Wellcare Oil Tools Unit-2 Private Limited
Wellcare oil Tools respects your concerns about privacy. References in this Privacy Notice to “Wellcare Oil Tools Unit-2”, “Wellcare”, “WC”, “we”, “us”, and “our” are references to the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data, which generally is the entity that obtains your personal data.
Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as your name, age, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, IP address or user behaviour. Information that cannot (or only with a disproportionate effort) be referred to your person, e.g. by anonymizing the information, is not personal data.
This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal data we obtain through the website, how we may use that personal data, with whom we may share it, and how you may exercise your rights regarding our processing of the information. The Privacy Notice also describes the measures we take to safeguard the personal data we obtain and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
The Online Channels may provide links to other third-party websites and features, or contain third-party cookies, that are not owned or controlled by the Wellcare. Please review the privacy policies of these third parties to familiarize yourself with their practices.
Personal Data We Obtain
We may obtain personal data through the Channels. The types of personal data we may obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, phone and fax number, email and postal address) for you or for others (e.g., principals in your business);
- Information used to create your online account (such as username, password and security question and answer);
- Biographical and demographic information (such as date of birth, age, gender, job title/position);
- Location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
- Contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact;
- Other personal data contained in content you submit to us.
Please note that providing personal data to us is voluntary on your part. If you choose not to provide us certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain features of the Online Channels.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies contain small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are sent back to our website to allow us to recognize your device.
Essential Cookies allow us to recognize your device to help you navigate efficiently to obtain the information and services you have requested.
Analytical and Customization Cookies allow our site to remember your preferences such as language selection and help you to view information that is most relevant to your interests; these cookies also help us to maintain and improve our websites by providing information on how visitors find and use the sites, and how well the sites are performing.
Making Cookie Choices
Most browsers allow you to manage cookie preferences. If you decide to disable cookies on our site, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features once you have done so. Except for cookies that are essential to the operation of this website (Essential Cookies), you may make choices about the cookies on this website. Please note that if you choose to manage cookies on our websites, the Tool will place a cookie on your device to allow your choices to be honoured.
To enhance your experience on our websites, we sometimes embed content and sharing tools from other third-party sites, such as “like” buttons from social networking sites; these third-party sites may also place and access cookies on your device. WELLCARE does not control the placement or access of these third-party cookies. Please review the privacy policies of these third parties to familiarize yourself with their practices.
How We Use Personal Data
We may use the personal data we obtain to:
- Provide and administer our products and services;
- Process and fulfill orders and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- Communicate about and administer our products, services, events, programs and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications);
- Conduct and facilitate surveys, sweepstakes, contests, focus groups and market research initiatives;
- Perform data analytics (such as market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and customer segmentation);
- Engage in ad retargeting and evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing efforts (including through our participation in ad networks);
- Provide customer support;
- Process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and applications;
- create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
- Administer and register participants in our courses;
- Conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, enhancing and improving our products and services; developing new products, services and Online Channels; managing our communications and customer relationships);
- Verify your identity and protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality;
- Conduct investigations and comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies and terms.
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our products, services, Online Channels, network services, information resources and employees.
We may combine personal data we obtain through Online Channels with information we obtain through Offline Channels, as well as other information, for the purposes described above. We may anonymize or aggregate personal data and use it for the purposes described above and for other purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. We also may use personal data for additional purposes that we identify at the time of collection. We will obtain your consent for these additional uses to the extent required by applicable law.
Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
The legal basis for WELLCARE processing your personal data as described above will typically be one of the following:
- Your consent;
- Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
- Our legitimate business interests; or
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
Personal Data Sharing
- We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal data about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
- We may share personal data within the WELLCARE for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice and ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place throughout the organisation.
- We may share personal data with our joint marketing partners and other business partners for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
- We may disclose personal data about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order), (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal data we obtain about you. To update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us or submit a request, please contact us.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, a charge may apply before we provide you with a copy of any of your personal data that we maintain. Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a government regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
How We Protect Personal Data Transmission
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the personal data was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal data provided to us through the Channels.
Children’s Personal Data
The Online Channels are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from children under the age of 14 through the Online Channels. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 14, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you believe that a child under the age of 14 may have provided us with personal data, please contact us as specified in the How To Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information practices taking into current legal requirements. If we make any revisions that materially change the ways in which we process your personal information, we will notify you of these changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice or the way in which your personal information has been used, please contact Wellcare Privacy Team at email@example.com
Last Updated May 10, 2020